- Use of Virtual Dom.
- One can assign and manipulate values to style, HTML attributes, assigning classes, and more due to its data-binding features.
- Developers can create custom elements that can be reused in HTML by trying different components.
- This framework can bind HTML templates with DOM to the instance data of Vue.
- Offers a high-quality user interface on different devices.
- Uses a unidirectional data flow.
- Creates a JSX file making the app easy to understand and code.
- It’s performant due to the presence of a virtual DOM.
- The app comprises several components, where every component’s logic and control can be accessed.
- Offers a great way to build Single page applications.
- It uses a single-threaded model with event looping.
- Responds in a non-blocking way and is perfect to create scalable applications.
- It easily outputs data in pieces and offers applications that never buffer.
- One of the unique features of Meteor is that it’s a full-stack solution that offers highly advanced built-in features. The features are reactive templates, automatic CSS, and more.
- The framework has the capability where you can create any app from scratch.
- A perfect combination that has both the front and back end components, including libraries, databases, and more.
- Isomorphic coding abilities are one of the prime features of Meteor.
- An add-on to the features is the built-in custom package manager.
5. jQuery Mobile
- It’s lightweight and small.
- The framework has a predefined method that makes performing tasks easy and simple.
- It uses a predefined CSS manipulation approach.
- Due to the features like easy modification of DOM elements, HTM manipulation is also easy.
- One can create a responsive application with the AJAX support offered by jQuery.
- Developers can also create custom animations using the built-in animation of the framework.
6. Mobile Angular UI
- Web development with this framework can be done with two-way data binding. This saves a considerable amount of time for developers for writing multiple codes and conducts data transfer between the model and view components.
- It analyzes HTML templates and feeds them directly into DOM.
- The process of application creation and evaluation becomes effortless with the built-in dependency injection.
- Other mobile components that assist with development include tabs, toggle switches, sidebars, sections, dropdowns, scrollable areas, accordions, navbars, and more.
- You can extend your app’s functionality by integrating it with native plugins.
- A chief feature of PhoneGap is its easy flexibility.
- It has been designed to minimize development efforts with high-speed execution and offers a robust back-end system.
8. Native Script
- The new version fosters fast-paced development.
- It also supports AndroidX development.
- The framework’s standout feature is the bundle workflow. It allows developers to effectively bundle source codes.
- The newest additions to the framework i.e. the TabView offers enhanced customization and flexibility.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Technource offers Node.JS development services and possesses considerable expertise with other development frameworks like Vue.JS and React.JS. It’s the best time to mark your digital presence. Get in touch with us today to make your budget-friendly website. Thank you for reading.