- jQuery Mobile
- Mobile Angular UI
Vue.js is one of the popular web frameworks, used for the client side. Because it offers reactivity, reusability, detailed documentation, typescript support, a simple learning curve, a small framework size, and more. Vue.js focuses on component composition. It is one of the most flexible and versatile frameworks for developers of all types beginners as well as experienced.
There are numerous Vue.JS development companies that you can consult for app development. The libraries compile code that elicits specific functionality for a specific type of application. In the Vue js, the core library is focused on the view layer. Furthermore, it has architecture focused on declarative rendering.
- Use of Virtual Dom.
- One can assign and manipulate values to style, HTML attributes, assigning classes, and more due to its data-binding features.
- Developers can create custom elements that can be reused in HTML by trying different components.
Since the launch of Facebook React has been in the news as a preferable JS framework. It can be leveraged for native development is one of the biggest benefits of working with React. And, this client side framework reduces web app building time. It helps to create an impressive application UI.
The key factors that account for React’s success are improved efficiency, reusable components, saturated environments, Facebook support, and a broad community. React is the perfect framework to build SPA applications, mobile, and cross-platform apps for mobile devices.
- Offers a high-quality user interface on different devices.
- Uses a unidirectional data flow.
- Creates a JSX file making the app easy to understand and code.
- It’s performant due to the presence of a virtual DOM.
- The app comprises several components, where every component’s logic and control can be accessed.
- Offers a great way to build Single page applications.
It employs an event notification mechanism to receive a response from the previous API call. Likewise, include the node package manager.
This simplifies the web development process. Due to such extensive features, it becomes imperative to hire Node.JS developer. Node.JS has made its way to the top 10 web development frameworks in 2023. It is compatible with other libraries. However, it’s difficult to maintain code in Nodejs because there are some untested and poor-quality tools.
Features of Node.JS framework-
- It uses a single-threaded model with event looping.
- Responds in a non-blocking way and is perfect to create scalable applications.
- It easily outputs data in pieces and offers applications that never buffer.
It’s most in demand by modern developers and is equipped with modern features and tools that help you create interactive applications. Moreover, it offers great resources for learning with good documentation, therefore a developer needs to develop superior-quality apps.
- One of the unique features of Meteor is that it’s a full-stack solution that offers highly advanced built-in features. The features are reactive templates, automatic CSS, and more.
- The framework has the capability where you can create any app from scratch.
- A perfect combination that has both the front and back end components, including libraries, databases, and more.
- Isomorphic coding abilities are one of the prime features of the Meteor framework.
- An add-on to the features is the built-in custom package manager.
5. jQuery Mobile
jQuery makes processes like animation, Ajax, event handling, and more extremely simple and also supports scripting of HTML. It would be a great choice if you wish to make your new app both interactive and attractive. Renowned brands in the IT business namely Uber, Twitter, Angellist, Hootsuite, and Kickstarter use jQuery.
- It’s lightweight and small.
- The framework has a predefined method that makes performing tasks easy and simple.
- It uses a predefined CSS manipulation approach.
- Due to the features like easy modification of DOM elements, HTM manipulation is also easy.
- One can create a responsive application with the AJAX support offered by jQuery.
- Developers can also create custom animations using the built-in animation of the framework.
6. Mobile Angular UI
The Mobile Angular UI is one of the most famous front-end and mobile app development frameworks. It comes with a steep learning curve. It offers a wide range of functionalities and features, such as overlays, navbars, scrollable areas, switches, and sidebars, to name a few. Each template in Angular is a chunk of HTML code. Angular extends the HTML to perform data binding. It supports the model view controller MVC.
This framework has received the most success in developing dynamic single-page apps. Popular companies like PayPal, Lego, and Linkedin use it. Likewise, the most fierce competition lies between Angular and React. You should learn Angular.JS vs React.JS comparison to make a sound decision.
- Web development with this framework can be done with two-way data binding. This saves a considerable amount of time for developers for writing multiple codes and conducts data transfer between the model and view components.
- It analyzes HTML templates and feeds them directly into DOM.
- The process of application creation and evaluation becomes effortless with the built-in dependency injection.
- Other mobile components that assist with development include tabs, toggle switches, sidebars, sections, dropdowns, scrollable areas, accordions, navbars, and more.
There are many other top Angular.JS features that you can observe as you research deep into the topic.
One can create apps for different OS such as iOS, Android, Blackberry, and more. Moreover, to make the best of this platform you must hire PhoneGap developers. They can build user interfaces that match your business model. Let’s have a look at the key features.
- You can extend your app’s functionality by integrating it with native plugins.
- A chief feature of PhoneGap is its easy flexibility.
- It has been designed to minimize development efforts with high-speed execution and offers a robust back-end system.
8. Native Script
As the name suggests, this framework has been designed for creating apps for native iOS and Android platforms. Many professionals are developing mobile applications using this technology.
Features of Native Script-
- The new version fosters fast-paced development.
- It also supports AndroidX development.
- The framework’s standout feature is the bundle workflow. It allows developers to effectively bundle source codes.
- The newest additions to the framework i.e. the TabView offers enhanced customization and flexibility.
Moreover, it offers server side rendering, supports incremental static generation, and automatic code splitting. It helps to build static websites fast with dynamic functionalities. So, you can also check other frameworks to find the best suitable for your project.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Technource offers Node.JS development services and possesses considerable expertise with other development frameworks like Vue.JS and React.JS. It’s the best time to mark your digital presence. Get in touch with us today to make your budget-friendly website.