The Positive & Negative Aspects of Node.js Web App Development
Node.js makes the server-side web application process easy. If you have a business and want a web app for it, Node.js can be the right choice. A suitable Nodejs web development company can help you get the best web app of your choice.
Often, you can’t decide which is the best technology and company for your business idea. In this blog, you will get to what is Node.js, the web app, why you should choose Node.js, and node.js pros and cons choosing for your business.
Let’s begin the journey!!
What Is Web App?
When you want to digitize your business, you face several issues initially. These are related to how to digitize the business and whether go with a mobile app, website, or web app. In this situation, you can’t make the right decision. So, first of all, you must know the difference between a web app and a website.
Node.js is popular for web app development. It can be because of the disadvantages of Nodejs. If you don’t know what is Node.js, read below.
What Is Node.js
Are you thinking Node.js is a programming language? If yes, you are wrong. Node.js is not a programming language and a framework as well. Then what it is?
Pros of Node.js Development
- Non-Blocking I/O Model
- Fast Code Execution
- MVP Development
- Robust Technology Stack
- Large Community
- Non-Blocking I/O Model: The non-blocking I/O model of Node.js makes real-time applications clean and ideal. It enables a single process to serve multiple requests simultaneously. I/O model reduces the execution time and gives high performance. It is one of the best node js advantages that helps the developers to build user-friendly web apps.
- Fast Code Execution: The Node.js developers have to write 33% less code. It helps them to create web apps fast and effectively. Shortcodes lead to fast execution and the developers can work on the improvements in the app in the remaining time. Consequently, they can optimize the errors to avoid them.
- 3. MVP Development: If you hire Nodejs developers, you can have powerful and robust web apps. It is because the developers can make Minimum Viable Products. It helps to find out how the market will react to your business idea early. So, you can know what improvements can help the app.
- Scalability: Node balancing in Node.js makes it scalable. This means it can handle various Nodes at the same time and reduce waiting time. It is because all APIs of Node are programmed in a way that they support callbacks. This is one of the important advantages of node js.
Cons of Node.js Development
- API Is Not Stable
- Lacks a Strong Library Support
- Few experienced Node.js Developers
- Slow CPU Bound Task
- Asynchronous Programming Model
- API Is Not Stable:
Frequent API changes are a drawback of Node.js. Because of unstable API developers face several issues. They have to change the access code to match with the new version of Node.js. Likewise, it is important to change the code otherwise, the developers can’t make the code compatible.
- Few experienced Node.js Developers: The growing demand for Node.js app development is facing issues due to the lack of Node.js professionals. Many developers have only a few years of experience in Node.js and this is one of the crucial disadvantages of Nodejs. Our Node.js development company has experienced developers to help you.
- Immature NPM Module Registry: Node.js has thousands of open source modules due to large community support. Consequently, often developers get confused whether the program they are using has a proper registry and is completed or not. So, these are some important advantages and disadvantages of using Node. Read them properly before you hire a Node.js development company. Node.js is popular in the US and more than 6 million websites use it. This fact shows the boost in web app development is also obvious. But, often cost of Node.js development becomes a hurdle. So, we decided to give an idea of cost as well. This information will help you hire app developers in 2022 wisely. Have a look below.
Node.js Web App Development Cost
The estimated cost of Node.js is $10,000-$50,000 and if we talk about how much a developer charges for Node.js development it is around $20-$40. Check out the below stats to know more about the hourly charges by the Node.js developers.
The average hourly rate is– $81-$100
The medium hourly rate is– $61-$80
Now, you know node advantages and disadvantages so it will be easy for you to decide.
Technource has a pool of skilled developers from which you choose the most suitable Node.js developers as per your choice. Moreover, you can contact us at any time and discuss the challenges you face in deciding the app or web idea, development platform, technology stack, app migration, and deployment.
+1 (780) 800-5508
+1 (302) 467-2034
+1 (780) 800-5508
+1 (302) 467-2034