Things to Learn from the GrubMarket Business Model : Build GrubMarket Like App
Before talking about the GrubMarket Business Model, let’s talk about the basics. Consumers today are making conscious decisions about what they eat or drink. Since the wave of fitness has hit the world, people all around the world are looking to avail the best quality and organic food products. Along with this, the new age consumers also demand convenience and quick services.
The preceding requirements are best catered by the means of on-demand app development or on-demand grocery delivery app. One can order from anywhere and at any time. Online grocery delivery platforms are gaining attention all over the world, not only with the consumers but also investors.
As consumers have grown concerned about the food they eat, the “organic food” market has created its own economy. Adding to the farmer’s convenience, apps like GrubMarket have created a buzz in the food industry. The app offers delivery of organic and local food products at your doorsteps directly from local artisans and farmers.
- GrubMarket a San Francisco Bay Area-based business that was founded in 2014 by Mike Xu.
- The platform has received funding worth 32.1 million USD till 2018.
- Grubmarket promotes the local food markets and farmers and hence the platform is something more than a grocery “delivery service”.
- Their app serves both, the consumers and the local sellers(local farms, fishers).
- GrubMarket is spread across different regions such as Los Angeles, San Francisco Bay Area, Orange County, San Mateo, Contra Costa, and Alameda.
3 Lessons Worth Learning to build your own app like GrubMarket :
Choosing your Business Model Wisely:
4. Convenient ordering and delivery.
The valuation of the global food and agriculture industry is 9 trillion USD. So, the market holds huge opportunities for start-ups to target different niches and create high-revenue generating businesses from the same. There is a 50% increase in the use of grocery delivery apps as compared to the stats of 2017.
If you’re a budding entrepreneur willing to invest in the on-demand marketplace, then grocery delivery holds many untapped areas with tremendous business potential. Technource has 9+ years of experience working with on-demand apps. We have experienced and expert tech advisors that are familiar with the ins and outs of the on-demand app development world.
You can contact us easily by signing up for a free consultation on our website. We would happy to discuss your ideas, the past, present, and future of the on-demand market, and our app development process.
+1 (302) 319-9825
+1 (302) 319-9825