Restaurant Reservation App Development or Table Booking App Development For Restaurant For 2021
If you’re a restaurant owner, you would’ve already observed the changes that technology has brought to our lives in the last decade. Due to the same your restaurant might be listed on one of the on-demand food delivery platforms. These consumer-centric services didn’t exist before a decade but due to the technological advancements, users today have grown prone to avail of each service at the tip of their fingers. Here we will talk about on-demand restaurant reservation app development.
Due to this change in how consumers today expect certain services to be, restaurants are also inculcating other tech advances in the way they offer their services. One of the prominent changes you’ll experience in the coming years is the incoming of ‘Restaurant Reservation Apps’.
Ask your managers about the number of table reservations they make during a day. It happens to be a time-consuming and challenging task. As you can’t keep a tab on the customers making direct visits to your restaurant, you can face the problem of scheduling overlaps. Technology has found a way out of this by introducing the concept of Restaurant Reservation Apps.
This blog shares insight on the same. It aims to help you clear up the basics of a restaurant reservation app, the benefits of creating one, important features, and how to go about the app
development process. So…let’s dive into it!
Benefits of Restaurant Reservation App Development or Table Booking app
Benefits for Restaurant Partners
1. Book Reservations Anytime
2. Manage No-Shows
3. Dividing Work-Load
4. Become Your Consumer’s Favorite
Benefits for Consumers
1. Make Quick Bookings
2. Read Reviews
3. Order in Advance
4. Pay in Advance
5. An Overall Happy Experience
Types of Reservation App or Table Booking app
1. Third-Party Apps
2. Your Personalized Restaurant Application
Features to consider for Restaurant Reservation App Development
- The first feature should be the registration / sign-in via email, phone number, or other social media handles.
- A user profile that contains the basic account information, user history, and much more.
- Including a search feature is also of utmost importance. The user can search for restaurants based on various filters such as proximity, price, ratings, and many others.
- A GPS tracker that helps the users reach their desired restaurants.
- Push notifications that help the users stay aware of the new offers and deals, latest updates, or about their bookings.
- A communication panel that allows real-time communication between the user and the restaurant.
- A dashboard containing all the seating arrangements with different color codes for booked, vacant, and unavailable tables of the restaurant.
- A calendar for scheduling bookings.
- Search option with filters such as customer name, reservation time (divided separately into morning and evening), days, and the likes.
- Communication panel to communicate with users.
- A payment ledger that keeps a tab on all the previous and current payment history.
- Push notifications for booked tables, cancelations, rescheduled bookings, and other useful updates.
- PoS system to streamline workflow, payments, and delivery optimized service experience.
How can Technource Assist?
Technource is a USA-based professional IT service company. We are experts in our fields and our 9+ years of continued service to our clients around the globe is an evident example of the same. We are a team of enthusiastic individuals who thrive on providing efficient solutions to our clients by making optimum use of technology.
Our expertise lies in the areas of On-Demand app development and we’re highly experienced in creating web and mobile applications using native and cross-platform technologies. To gain some insight into our prior work you can catch a glimpse of our case studies available on our website.
We provide services to small and large-scale businesses by designing client-specific software solutions. We adhere to the best industry practices while developing software solutions like the ‘Agile-Scrum’ methodology we follow. If you’re a start-up and are worried about your budget constraints, don’t be! We also facilitate MVP development that allows our clients to keep a budget check and test their idea as well as user response.
If you own a restaurant this is the best time to think about upgrading the same with the latest tech. An investment in tech can prove to be an investment in the future. Sign-up for a free consultation of restaurant reservation app development and let’s brainstorm ideas that can transform your business for the better.
+1 (780) 800-5508
+1 (302) 467-2034
+1 (780) 800-5508
+1 (302) 467-2034